Odd SoundOdd Sound


For International students outside EU/EEA

All non-EU/EEA applicants are eligible to apply for a scholarship during the application process only. The application form must be uploaded to optagelse.dk along with your application. This scholarship covers tuition fees and includes a board and lodging grant for a limited period of your education. The recipient of the scholarship will be notified of their award by mail by the end of May or beginning of June. Please note that receiving the scholarship depends upon admission to the education.

The scholarship application form is online on VIA University College’s website as soon as the Danish Ministry of Education releases the KOT application form – approximately 1st February.

To find out whether you are eligible for a scholarship, see here. You can find the application form here.

Please note that you must attach a copy of your passport to your scholarship application. If your passport does not state your citizenship, you must ask your embassy to issue a certified document of your citizenship. If you live in a country where you are issued a residence permit, you must attach a certified copy of both your residence permit and your passport.