Are you a junior animation professional looking for a way to specialise in storyboarding? Then this course is what you need! During the Storyboard semester you will build up a portfolio and a set of skills that will significanttly improve your chances to get hired as a storyboard artist on TV series, animated feature films and VFX live-action films!.
When?The 12-week Storyboard semester will run for the first time in the fall 2017 and every fall after that.
InstructorsSome of the instructors that you will be taught by are:
John Coven (Captain America: Civil War, X-Men, The Usual Suspects)
John Nevarez (Cars 2, Monsters University, Inside Out, The Angry Birds Movie)
Sam Alden (Adventure Time)
What you get
- An intensive course developed with the help of industry professionals
- Instructors are all active professionals brought in from animation studios around the world specifically for this 12-week Storyboard semester. Therefore instructors have updated and production-tested knowledge
- Hands-on teaching and practice every day from morning to afternoon
- Software: Toon Boom Storyboard PRO
- Didactic material and art materials
- A super useful professional network with the other participants and with the guest teachers – as well as to the rest of The Animation Workshop
- Access to all extra-curricular activities at The Animation Workshop: a variety of sports, lectures, parties, workshops etc.
- 12 weeks immersed in a highly creative and social environment
- TAW staff advise you about travel and the best ways to get to Viborg
- Advice and resources for further training
- Advice and knowledge sharing about employment possibilities